Webinar by Liutauras Viktorinas “Webinar from Retreat held in Ischia island” 03-05.05.22 (in Russian)
Hello dear ones,
Good news for those who could not attend this year’s Retrite (04.16-26) on the Italy island of Ischia, as well as for those who want to join again and want to get to know me!
This Tuesday (04.26) you will be able to join and listen to a webinar from Ichia!
• In the webinar, you will receive the same strong and useful practice (breathing and meditation exercises) and information as the people who were in Retreat.
• You will also gain new experiences and feelings for your soul.
• Practice and information will help you to see and surround the world more widely, see and hear better and more fully, and experience a sense of peace, joy and happiness.
• Regular participation will help you regain the balance you need and need for this day so that you can continue to enjoy everyday life freely.
On Thursday I will answer your questions, which you can always send by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The answers will be kept confidential and the name of the person who asked the question will not be mentioned. Every listener, even without asking a question, can hear the long-sought answer, so if you haven’t asked the question, we still recommend you to join 🙂 After the questions and answers part, as usual, there will be a meditation practice with the support of Liutauras.
It will be interesting and useful, so we invite you to listen, hear and practice.
*Breathing and meditation practice is performed during each webinar. In the course of the webinar, the course of breathing exercises is visually demonstrated and at the end of the webinar, these exercises, with my help, are performed in practical meditation. It helps us regain the necessary and necessary balance so that we can continue to enjoy everyday life freely.
You will receive a link via email 10-15 minutes before the virtual webinar session. If you do not receive the link, please check your SPAM and spam files. For those who haven’t received a login anyway, please email email: email@example.com, link will be sent by 6:30 p.m. Please come to the webinar a little earlier, as there are a large number of participants in the last minutes before the session, which makes the system slower and may crash.
Wonderful news for those who want to get to know me and my webinars – those connecting for the first time can do it FOR FREE. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org that you will be participating for the first time and you will be sent all further information.
- On Tuesday (2022-04-26) the webinar will be held in Russian.
- Thursday (2022-04-28) “Questions and answers”, in Russian.
- The webinar starts at 18:00, until 20:30.
- Participation in the webinar is paid, the price is 20 euros / day. For those who want to take part in both webinars, which will take place on Tuesday and Thursday, the price is 30 euros.
- A registration and login link will be sent in a separate email to your pre-webmail.
ATTENTION! If you’re billing from another country, you’ll need to choose at the payment stage:
- Trustly system if you are connecting from: Austria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, the Netherlands, Slovakia, Sweden, the United Kingdom, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Norway, Spain (clicking on this system will reveal the payment methods of the dominant banks in that country).
- Webmoney system, if you are connecting from Russia – it appears when you click “other countries” or you are automatically activated if you pay while in Russia.
- Your contact information will not be publicly available to third parties. This information will be used only for information about the events planned by MB LiutaurasViktorinas.