Webinar by Liutauras Viktorinas “The meaning of life and motivation” 18-20.01.22 (in Russian)
I’ll be talking about motivation in a webinar this Tuesday. I will explain what it is through the process, where motivation comes from and why it disappears, and I will tell you how and why you should be motivated, even in the most unpleasant life situations. We will analyze both the positive and negative aspects of motivation and refine what the real motivation of life is.
I will also talk about intelligence, wisdom and reaction in a webinar, explain how all these things are related and talk about self-realization. I will reveal what the formula of life is, according to which we can feel the meaning.
What is the difference between motivation and the meaning of life? I will tell you about that on Thursday, extending Tuesday’s topic. I will answer questions such as:
• What is seeing meaning? Where do we see it?
• How to reconcile the mind, the consciousness with the inside, and the feeling to create meaning?
• When does the way of life become wise and take on true meaning?
I will also talk about emotions during the webinar. When do emotions disappear and how to recognize in time that the brain is already tired?
At the same webinar, I will touch on the topic of twins. I will tell you what a special connection they have.
I will explain how faith differs from trust.
The topics of this week’s webinar are broad, interesting and useful, so I invite everyone to listen and practice at the same time.
*Since most of the people involved are from other countries, the language of the webinar is Russian.
*Breathing and meditation practice is performed during each webinar. These practices are for beginners, intermediate, and advanced. In the course of the webinar, the course of breathing exercises is visually demonstrated for each group, and at the end of the webinar, these exercises, with my help, are performed in practical meditation. It helps us regain the necessary and necessary balance so that we can continue to enjoy everyday life freely.
You will receive a link via email 10-15 minutes before the virtual webinar session. If you do not receive the link, please check your SPAM and spam files. For those who haven’t received a login anyway, please email email: firstname.lastname@example.org, link will be sent by 6:40 p.m. Please come to the webinar a little earlier, as there are a large number of participants in the last minutes before the session, which makes the system slower and may crash.
Wonderful news for those who want to get to know me and my webinars – those connecting for the first time can do it FOR FREE. Just email email@example.com that you will be participating for the first time and you will be sent all further information.
On Tuesday (January 18, 2022) the webinar will be held in Russian.
Thursday (January 20, 2022) is Tuesdays webinar extension and merging of new topics, in Russian.
The webinar starts at 18:00, until 20:30.
Participation in the webinar is paid, the price is 20 euros / day. For those who want to take part in both webinars, which will take place on Tuesday and Thursday, the price is 30 euros.
A registration and login link will be sent in a separate email to your pre-webmail.
ATTENTION! If you’re billing from another country, you’ll need to choose at the payment stage:
- Trustly system if you are connecting from: Austria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, the Netherlands, Slovakia, Sweden, the United Kingdom, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Norway, Spain (clicking on this system will reveal the payment methods of the dominant banks in that country).
- Webmoney system, if you are connecting from Russia – it appears when you click “other countries” or you are automatically activated if you pay while in Russia.
- Your contact information will not be publicly available to third parties. This information will be used only for information about the events planned by MB LiutaurasViktorinas.